Moon blogging from Izmir – Day1

Sunday, January 14, 2007
After some little surprises and misunderstandings concerning my flight.. I'm finally here in Izmir, Turkey.

A totally new experience for me in everything.. first time to travel abroad since I was a little kid of four.. first time to travel all by myself, no accompanying family member..

Everything is exciting the take off, the landing.. switching plans from Istanbul to Izmir.. looking for my luggage.. above all was Cairo and Istanbul city lights while departing and arriving.. and the amazing scene of the cotton like clouds from Istanbul to Izmir.. it was unbelievable.. seeing the sun rays through clouds at sunrise.. I gotta say I enjoyed every single thing.

Arrived at Izmir about 8 in the morning.. rested for a couple of hours.. then down into action.. shopping and going around different parts of the area.. I loved the city.. I like everything about it..

I have loads of stuff to write more.. but my eyes are closing.. got to go sleep and tell you more later..

For the time being.. some of the pictures I had today.



 
posted by MoonLightShadow at 9:33 PM, |

12 Comments:

  At 1/15/2007 10:46:00 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
enjoy your trip aktar 7aga..will be waiting for an album not 2 or 3 photos :D. take care sweets.
Yay I am happy for you dear,enjoy and don't forget the shopping ;)
it seams like a nice trip although I always thought Turky is not an intresting place , will wait for more photos and try to enjoy your trip and forget all about anything.
It is all so beautiful! I bet you are having a great time there, Moon. Looking forward to more details :)
I'll be going to Alexandria (Egypt) and Izmir in March, any suggestions?
  At 1/21/2007 06:28:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
ya sidi ya sidi ;)

Have fun out there!
:)) Keep me posted by all the details and photos.
I am planning to go Turkey as soon as i can fe3lan, and i have intentions for shopping bardo hehe:)

Enjoy your time the most, i heard it has a lot of greenery kaman.
mo3'amarat moon on her own :D
ya 3eni ya 3eni ;)
Bring me mshabek mn henak :D
Thank you all for your very nice wishes.. I'm finally back to Cairo :D and will be posting soon about the whole trip..
Just a small clarification, I was there in a business trip, so I was not able to have a lot of fun there and shop as much as I wanted.. but over all, the trip was very nice change for me, even if it involved working.
:-) could u atleast post more pics?... more of the normal street life... How do things look like? How do shops look like? what's the best places?... etc.
Hey Moon, you've been back for some time now. I hope everything is ok and you are just to busy to post
Hany, sure I'll be posting some pictures soon.. not sure when, but I'll be posting them one day :D

Alina, thanks for asking :) Yeah, everything is fine thank God.. it's just that I'm too busy these days and I'm not able to steal some moments for myself and come back to my blog.. hope I'll be able to get some free time soon.