Moon on Diet

Wednesday, December 20, 2006


Finally I started my diet today.. been waiting for that day for more than a month.. I should have started two weeks ago, but as a result of what I was passing through I couldn’t start.

Went yesterday to the doctor and discovered that I’ve got a good number of kilos that I’ve got to lose.. this week’s diet is fine, actually I like it..

I’m feeling better than I thought.. people around thought that I’ll be depressed when I start, but on the contrary, I’m feeling happy about it.. actually I’m convinced that I’m just taking some necessary steps towards a healthier life.. I need to start walking or exercising..

I hope that I won’t lose my enthusiasm after a while.. I’m taking it as a challenge and to test my ability to control myself for my own benefit..
 
posted by MoonLightShadow at 9:39 PM, |

4 Comments:

Good luck with your diet, Moon! I am sure it would help you feel better and lead a healthier life.
Thanks Alina.. I just hope to stick to it for a longer while..
I totally disagree DIETS cause depretions i am sure of that.
I hate diets , I hate diets , I hate diets, but any way good luck with yours.
I totally disagree DIETS cause depretions i am sure of that.
I hate diets , I hate diets , I hate diets, but any way good luck with yours.