Three things

Sunday, August 07, 2005

I've been asked by bluelue to answer that test.

Three names you go by:
Moon
MoonLight
Lamoon/Lamoona


Three screen names you have had:
MoonLightShadow
Winnie the pooh
Daisy


Three parts of your heritage:
I don’t get that question.

Three things that scare you:
Responsibility
Commitment
All animals


Three of your everyday essentials:
Check blogs
Search the web for anything
Argue wih my father


Two truths and a lie:
I’m an over sensitive
I’m a high maintenance person
I’m an extrovert


Three things about the opposite sex that appeal to you:
Don’t know


Three things you just can’t do:
Be my inner self
Break the walls I’ve built around myself
Dive in a place where I know there are sharks everywhere


Three of your favorite hobbies:
Hand crafts
Reading
Cooking (only when I’m in the mood for it, and someone will wash the dishes for me)


Three things you want to do really badly right now:
Get dressed and go out, but the weather is very hot
Be someone else rather than the person I am
Go back to college days


Three places you want to go on vacation:
Any of the far east islands.
Soul (or any other Korean city)

Alp mountains

Three things you want to do before you die:
Have that educational insitution for children
Call the radio
Make a smart navigation system for cars


Three ways I am stereotypically a woman:
Nothing except being argumental.

Three ways I am stereotypically a girl:
I cry over romantic movies.
 
posted by MoonLightShadow at 1:39 PM, |

4 Comments:

cute!
Let me know when the navigation system is ready! :) Really nice answers!
Sure I'll let you know Kayla ;)
wow
hgjnm masanty el sktror
shaf el 7as el shasee




it was nothing
:0p
i don't know wht 2 say
cuty answers ;0)