Change

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I need some change.. any kind of change.. I thought I’d do something quickly, and changed how my blog looks like.

Though I liked the template very much, but seems I’m not the one who likes change. Yes, I’m attached to anything quickly, even if it’s how my blog looks like.. it wasn’t easy for me to accept it’s new look.. So, I’m back to the old one.

That’s the same with everything else.. hard to change, though in need to do.

Change or not to?! What do you think?!
 
posted by MoonLightShadow at 3:43 PM, |

5 Comments:

  At 7/27/2005 07:07:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Because things are the way they are, things will not stay the way they are.
Bertolt Brecht
I think in order to decide whether change is good or not, u have to see first the new features and try it ...after that u can reach an opinion about it in a logical way,meaning to check if this change is really a benefit or not.
  At 7/28/2005 12:29:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Moon, I am a Gemini fa change is the only constant in my life...change is very important, otherwise, life will be a boring and dull, take baby steps to change and get used to it, don't be afraid "what doesn't kill them makes them strong", u will know and experience more ...I guarantee u will find life way better...
"u have to see first the new features and try it ...after that u can reach an opinion about it in a logical way"

The new features might be better, but it's just coz u r not used to it, you will feel that the new features are bad.

Nerro, yes, life it turning to be dull and boring.. for that reason I'm seeking change.. Seems that I should detach myself from many things.
  At 7/28/2005 04:10:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
You will make it...don't worry, just put in mind that every action is a new experience, and will eventually add up to you...