The mountains is such an amazing place

Saturday, August 13, 2005
Just came back from an amazing experience.

Reached home couple of hours ago, coming back from the hike.. every muscle in my body is aching, I hardly can do anything.

Didn’t I always say that it’s a small world!! I met two fellow bloggers there. I really like these nice coincidences.

Have loads of things to write about.. will try to organize things in my mind and then tell you about it.

The only thing to say now.. it was a nice trip with very nice and interesting people.
 
posted by MoonLightShadow at 10:59 PM, |

13 Comments:

  At 8/14/2005 04:20:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
7amdila 3la al salama :)
  At 8/14/2005 04:21:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
7amdila 3la al salama :)
  At 8/14/2005 04:21:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
7amdila 3la al salama :)
Allah ysalemak :)
So I sit here and wait for this page to load. I have high speed internet and it took fricken forever to load all the junk on this page. Finally, at the very end the post came up. Not worth it. LOL
Great.. then you learnt a new lesson.. don't wait for the junk on this page to load again!

Everyday we learn a new lesson, and that was your lesson for today.
Glad that you enjoyed the trip to hills. Waiting for more here.
  At 8/15/2005 11:24:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Every single muscle is aching..Noway buddy , i know your fitness.. have witnessed it myself ;)
We are all worn out..no doubt, but it deserves it..Really the hike Does......:))
Yeah.. you've witnessed it well ;)

Sure it deserves it :)
  At 8/19/2005 08:36:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Really... was it that good?! Monir a friend of mine "was there too" used to do such hikes...and he said it should be nice and very interesting too...but I really can't think of more than a one day thing..or one nighter at the most...
7amdleah 3l salama
Nerro, I guess a one day hike will be more tiring than a 3 days hike.. at least to enjoy the place.
  At 8/22/2005 11:41:00 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
of course more tiring...bas 2 nights in a sleeping bag would kill me :) glad u enjoyed it.