I want to be successful!

Tuesday, March 10, 2015
I caught myself couple of days ago saying this out loud "I want to be successful".. but the automatic sound in my head spontaneously replied, successful in what?! what is it that you are trying to do and wanting to be successful in?! and I was surprised..  I'm not doing anything! I'm not even giving myself the possibility of 50% success.. I have to start first then wonder if I'll succeed or not.. and at the moment I took a decision.. I'll start.. I'll start anything.. I will just start just to stop this over thinking process that I always get trapped in.. yes, deep down I feel that whatever I decided to start is nothing new, and nothing creative, etc.. but I will just start.. that is the statement that I need to keep reminding myself with so that I won't give up on even trying..

I'll start doing something from home.. On Sunday I went to check supplies' prices to complete my pricing homework.. and today I'm working on the items, costing and pricing.. 
 
posted by MoonLightShadow at 2:10 PM, |

0 Comments: