Sunday, June 18, 2006
I immediately woke up at the first ring of my alarm.. jumped out of bed, was extremely tired as if I didn't sleep at all.. felt all my body is tensioned.. but wasn't able to relax.. had a quick shower.. dressed up.. and down to work.. early by about 20 minutes..

I entered the office.. stood in front of his desk, not imagining that it will be empty.. couldn't believe he will not be sitting here anymore..

First time to blog from work.. but I felt I have to.. I need to let all my thoughts out to be able to work..
 
posted by MoonLightShadow at 8:38 AM, |

2 Comments:

Finding someone missing when you still expected them to be there is tough on everyone. I hope this is the only downside of your day, Moon!
Well Alina, though it might be the only downside of the day.. however, if affected everything in the day :(