Waiting is painful!

Friday, June 02, 2006
I was sitting there jumping up and down.. I had a vague idea what was going on.. but still I was curious. I’m hoping that all my doubts are wrong.. but they are almost facts!

It’s too painful to keep waiting for it to be announced any moment… though I’m sure of it, I still can’t imagine it!

At certain moments I could feel tears rolling down.. can’t control them.. neither can I control these foolish beats of my heart..

I’m hoping it is postponed, however, waiting is painful!
 
posted by MoonLightShadow at 11:10 PM, |

3 Comments:

  At 6/04/2006 10:26:00 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Hope things goes well ya Moon..
I agree with you that waiting is very painful ,and makes time goes by very very slowly.
Ma3lesh ya Moon, but believe me ... it's better to know it than to keep waiting.
waiting is so painful I know.
Meanwhile distract yourself we ed3ee as much as you can.