No more waiting!!

Monday, June 05, 2006
So.. my guesses, doubts, assumptions, all turned to be perfectly right!!

Unfortunately that’s true! Nothing that I’m waiting for, it’s all out and clear. No painful waiting, but the truth is more painful.

Can’t imagine it. I hardly held my tears at that moment. Then, I rushed to the ladies room all in tears. I’ve never done that at work, I’ve always been in control of my tears. But that was too much for me. I couldn’t imagine my morning without our daily chit chatting.

All is over.. a fact that I should be accepting!
 
posted by MoonLightShadow at 9:50 PM, |

5 Comments:

At least now you know, you can start to deal with things. Waiting and wondering is always worse.

Also, I think crying in the toilets at work is one of the loneliest feelings in the world.
Well, I am in the waiting and wondering mode right now and I do wish I at least find out sooner. Dealing with it is definitely better than just wondering about it.
We are not in heaven sweetie, the bitter and painful truth once known it's once and for all... believe me it's better than waiting.
Hope things will be fine and walahi ya Moon, time heals everything.
Safiya, Alina, and Nersrina.. thank you girls for your support :)

I know that time heals everything, but I'm still in the phase of not believing, and imagining how things would work out afterwards.

Hope I can manage quickly!
  At 6/07/2006 09:24:00 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Let's hope!