Se7en

Friday, October 28, 2005

Been tagged by NightLegend, Loulou, and Haal.

Seven things I plan to do:

1)Tidy my room, actually this never happens, I tidy it and it’s a complete mess the following day!

2)Play any kind of sports, even if it’s just walking on regular basis, want to lose some weight.

3)Take photography classes.

4)Take a knitting, needle crafts and crochet course (I’m looking for a place which gives these courses, anyone knows where could I find this in Cairo?)

5)Read the pile of books I’m having beside my bed. I’ve never been like that. I usually start a book finish it till the end then start with another one, but lately, I’ve been starting with many at the same time, may be they are not interesting.

6)Travel, though seems things are not going according to plan :(

7)Pay my grandparents regular visits. They are in the same building, but I don’t see them!

And the list goes on and on…

Seven things I can't do:

1)Feel content.
2)Stop being pressured and worried and be cool.
3)Stop daydreaming.
4)Stop being a high maintenance person
5)Increase my self esteem.
6)Getting answers to all my questions.
7)Stop seeking knowledge.

Seven things I say most often:

1)Mesh 3arfa
2)Ya salaam
3)Ana 7’ayfa…
4)Tayeb..
5)Mashy.. 7’alas..
6)I need a break
7)leeh?

But the most thing that you can hear from me is ‘Silence’.

Seven people I want to pass this tag to:

Umm, I guess most of the people were tagged! But if there is still someone who passes through this and wants to do it, consider yourself tagged.

 
posted by MoonLightShadow at 9:08 PM, |

0 Comments: