Another postponed tag

Friday, October 28, 2005
Was tagged for 5 random things about myself by Me, but later they became 20 by Blue. It’s hard to think of 20 things to write about myself, however, most of things mentioned by Blue really apply to me, except for the Food thing. So, I’ll write 5, whenever I feel there is something more to add I’ll be adding it till they are 20.

1) I’m a big dreamer with big dreams, and small ones as well. I guess I’m on the way for achieving them. Actually, I live to achieve them.


2) I’m a family person. I love my family though I might not agree with them all the way.

3) Sometimes I’m accused of an aggressive attitude, and it never happens except with people I love. It’s kind of protecting my inner self, and trying not to appear a weak person.

4) I’m very contradicting. I can say something and the opposite at the same time.

5) I never forget, though I forgive.

6) I love colors. I love anything that involves playing with colors.
 
posted by MoonLightShadow at 11:41 PM, |

7 Comments:

3) Sometimes I’m accused of an aggressive attitude, and it never happens except with people I love. It’s kind of protecting my inner self, and trying not to appear a weak person.

I have known many people during my life that does the same with either strangers or with any one whether he/she is closted to or not ,but it's the first time I learn about some one who does that with the people whom he/she loves ,love itself is exposure to the other part in the relationship and acting in an aggressive way inorder to hide what is inside you is something in my opinion make love weaker and weaker by the time.
No 5 is so me! Thanks a lot for the link, Moon!
"2) I’m a family person. I love my family though I might not agree with them all the way."

God bless you and your family :-)
Moon,

Off topic, I LOVE this music. where did you get it from. Alice Comez, voices of the wind. Absolutely amazing! tell me the secret. Please
NightLegend, yes it makes love weaker and weaker, but it protects the weakness inside!

Kayla, you are most welcomed :)

Thank you ME :)

Haal, I'm glad you like the music :) it's no secret wala 7aga.. here is the link for a very nice collection that I like. "Voices of the wind" is one of them.
"whenever I feel there is something more to add I’ll be adding it till they are 20."

when we start to talk about ourselves, we run out of words always :)

btw, thanx for that valuable link Moon, i enjoyed every piece of it
You are most welcomed Tota :)