Write an essay

Thursday, September 01, 2005
Today I had an English exam, I was asked to write an essay. I thought, well, that’s an easy thing to do. Writing is not hard as it used to be before.

I remember when I was in school, I used to hate something called write an essay, I used to have a problem transforming my thoughts into written words. Later, when I started writing my thoughts down, whether in my diary, forums, or my blog, I felt, I’m not that bad after all. I could write an average essay.

So, I took it easy, and was sure writing the essay wouldn’t be hard. It was about the generation gap, and time allowed was 30 minutes.

To start with, I don’t like time constraints, especially when it’s something that requires some thinking. I spent about 10 to 15 minutes trying to figure out what to write. Then wrote a draft, then the final essay. I just finished on time, may be one minute late.

On my way home, I kept thinking about it. I would have written a better one, only if I had time. It normally takes me hours to write my own thoughts down, plus sometime editing how would it be writing something I’m not that interested in!

Then I had another question, if blogging was a job, would I have enjoyed it?! Or I would have been pressured by time constraints, and I would have felt that I’m not up to the job?!
 
posted by MoonLightShadow at 7:43 PM, |

0 Comments: