Busy!

Tuesday, August 30, 2005
Busy.. busy.. I’m really tired of that. For three months I haven't seen you except for once, and that one time wasn’t a normal one!

I try to understand and know that people might get busy, but to that extent, they can’t meet their friends!

It’s time when I need you more than ever. I wonder if we will have our intimate talks again. I know that’s normal, that’s life, nothing remains as is, but deep within my heart I really miss you.

I know I’m not supposed to get upset, it’s out of your hands, or that how it seems. But I’m sad.
 
posted by MoonLightShadow at 2:38 PM, |

3 Comments:

love enya!

Well, sounds like u didnt get to talk out what u have yet!!
Haven’t talked what I have yet Haal! May be hesitant! May be there are no words!
Glad you like Enya :)

Raghood, it’s not a matter of getting busier. It’s a matter of being in need. Currently I’ve developed a lot than the person I used to be, depending on my close circle of dear people. I’m widening the circle, or you could say I’m enjoying myself without depending on the presence of a certain people in my life. But still this won’t change anything about my need for a certain person, only if she understands!
I guess if this person knows how much u miss....I don't think there could be anything more important than being with u.