Some good news

Saturday, September 24, 2005
Haven’t written here for almost a week. Have been in that state of wanting a machine which takes thoughts as an input and outputs words. It’s that endless thinking of many overlapping things at the same time.

Although, it has been a nice week. Went for a horseback riding, an astronomy orientation, and had the intention to visit the new Virgin mega store in city stars, but that was substituted by going to the cinema to watch Monster in law.

Well, I’ve got some news to announce here. After having sleepless nights with endless thinking, I’ve made my decision. I dropped the academic career, at least for the time being, and I’ve chosen to work on the practical career.

Tomorrow God willing, will be my first day at work :) I’ve got mixed feelings of happiness, and worry. However, I’ve got that feeling that this job suits me very well, as if it was tailored according to my needs.

Wish me to fit there well, and be up to the expectations of people there.
 
posted by MoonLightShadow at 10:43 PM, |

4 Comments:

  At 9/25/2005 08:23:00 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Super cool :)), yalla, wishing you the very best of luck, and let us know how is your first day at work :))
i know you'll fit t here moon...
and remember *blue* told u that ;)
Doo your best and no reason you will not fit. Best wishes for you.
Thank you very much for your wishes Nerro, Blue, and Shirazi :)