Back to school

Friday, September 16, 2005

Tomorrow is the official return back to schools and universities. It’s the start of a new academic year. However, this year, is my first non return back to school :( I’m really sad.

Couple of days ago, I saw people buying the school stuff, new school bags, school shoes, stationary stuff, the school uniform. I love buying these things, especially notebooks, pens, and pencil cases. But this year, no more buying this new school things.

I tried to go back in time and remember how I used to feel. Happy was always my feeling. Though, this feeling vanishes as soon as I go there, but still that change of mood and structure of how my day goes was good.

At the beginning of each academic year, I’ve always had some resolutions and plans for making it a better year than the one before. Especially when I went to college. I used to tell myself, I’ll write the lectures, and I’ll concentrate on what is said, and I’ll study my lessons day by day. Well, it never happened. Always dreamt of doing this one day. But, I’m not that kind. I either listen to what is said, or write, I can’t do both together. And I like to listen more than to write. Despite the fact that I always get stuck at the end, but it’s how it always worked for me.

Never thought I’ll be missing these days!
 
posted by MoonLightShadow at 12:29 PM, |

3 Comments:

Many people think this way about school days..but I don't feel it at all!!
I don't know if it's normal or not.but i'm glad i no longer have to go to college, I'm more satisfied this way, as the educational system didn't provide me with the kind of challenge that tempts to do my best or feel satisfation...yet in work you've all kinds of competition and you discover u'll need to exert maximum effort and that's the fun part :D
May be that's the reason why I love school days ya Rain.. I didn't have to exert maximum effort, I had no responsibilities, life was just easy and simple!
  At 9/17/2005 07:14:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Nice post ya moon....u know, those were the days....begad...miss them awi