Tagged

Monday, April 10, 2006
Thank you Message in a bottle for the tag.

1.Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.
”you are now at the point where you need to answer the question, …” The McGraw-Hill Guide to starting your own business.

2.Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
I want to sleep.

3.What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Jewel in the palace, a Korean TV Drama.

4.Without looking, guess what time it is?
2:00 A.M.

5.Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
2:11 A.M.

6.With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Silence

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
This eveing, was having an outing with my friends.

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
My graduation photos.

9. What are you wearing?
Twins and a skirt.

10. Did you dream last night?
Don’t know

11. When did you last laugh?
This evening

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Some frames.

13. Seen anything weird lately?
What is not weird these days!

14. What do you think of this quiz?
Nice one.

15. What is the last film you saw?
Rumor has it, a very bad one. The one before it was Memories of a Geisha.

16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A school.

17. Tell me something about you that I dunno.
Tell me the things you know.

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Eliminate Rules

19. Do you like to dance?
It depends, what kind, but generally yes.

20. George Bush.
What about him?

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
I’m considering naming her Moon, seriously.

22.Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Don’t have a certain one, may be Adam.

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
No

24.What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?

25. 4 people who must also do this meme in their journal.
It's not a must , only if you would like to

Alina
Blue, I know you stopped blogging, but do that one for me.
Sarah,
Haal, you owe me one, but still if you don’t like to, don’t make it.
 
posted by MoonLightShadow at 2:25 AM, |

4 Comments:

Thanks so much Moon,
Would u hire me in your school ? I am a good candidate, but I would like to be paid in $$ :))
Did u like Memoirs of a Geisha, I loved it.
  At 4/10/2006 07:51:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Moon is a very cute name...I really find it nice...but beware...you still gotta do a lot of effort in getting a matching father's name :D
Promise to do it asap, Moon! Thanks for the tag!
MIB, sure I'd hire you, ana bas a7ot edy 3ala el madrasa di, w 7a3melek elly enty 3ayzah :)

I loved the movie as well, but wished I read the novel first.

Nerro, that's a lot of effort to find a matching name :( Seems I should make a list with the matching names first :D

Alina, will be waiting to read it soon :)