A sudden drop down

Wednesday, March 22, 2006
Wasn’t expecting that fast swing of mood! I’ve been going through a very good mood since last Thursday, and everyday the mood was going higher, but it stopped today. A sudden drop down, without a reason.

Was planning for something, but I guess I was too lazy to do it. May be I’m upset from myself for that. May be other reasons, don’t know.

I feel there is something missing in my life. Can’t figure it out, but I’m sure it’s missing. Have a lot of thoughts running through my head, but all are just bits and pieces of everything. Can’t grab a certain idea, focus on it, and reach a conclusion. A conclusion?! May be that’s the reason why. I rarely reach a conclusion. I leave myself in the middle of nowhere, torturing myself with all these thoughts. Sometimes I wish I was dumb.

Watched some episodes of the TV series called Sarah.. wished I was like her. Wished I had the capability to leave that whole world and go into and endless sleep. The world is getting more cruel everyday. You see the good side of it, and say there is hope. But the other side sometimes proves it’s stronger.

Why am I saying this?! Don’t know. It was just a thought that crossed my mind while I was watching that series.

Couple of days ago I had intensions for closing that blog, and may be deleting it all in all, but didn’t have the courage to do it. Was surprised today to know that Nermeena is leaving, felt very sad, but after all I respect her decision. Don't know what's going on with the blogsphere, people are leaving one after the other :(
 
posted by MoonLightShadow at 9:57 PM, |

6 Comments:

Dear Moon,
It's life's rule to always give us a reason to live for ,there's always sth we have to be working on , the thing u feel is missing is the reason to go on.
If u decided to hide or sleep while u r alive , then what's the purpose of the living from first place?? when i think of it i really feel sorry for "Sarah" :( it's a sad thing really.

I feel sad too for Nerro's departure , i hope she'll be back again.
  At 3/23/2006 01:59:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Hope you get back to the "Moon is happy" mood...SOOOOON :)

Moon and Rain: am not completely gone...I just stopped blogging...but I can't stop being around aslan :)
Rain, you are right, it was just a drop down in the mood.

Nerro, am back to the "Moon is happy" .. faster than I thought :))
Moon, sorry to hear you lost your good mood! I hope you willl be getting it back soon. Also I hope you won't leave the blogosphere..Too many people are, these days!
I am galde that you are back to your good mood.
As for closing your blog, I will tell you the same thing I said to Nerro... Take a break but don't leave.

I was about to close mine at a certain time but didn't have the courage. It was like walking away from my friends, virtual but still good friends:)

Something strange is going on the blogosphere these days. First Chari left us, then Nerro, and the rest of us are becoming very lazy, not the enthusiastic bloggers that we used to be!! I hope it is just a phase, and will pass soon.
Alina, Wonderer and all my blogger friends,

It's you my blogger friends who always discourage me from taking that step of leaving.

Actually I have different reasons than being bored, lazy, or not finding what to say.. But whatever the reasons are I'm courage enought to face them, and keep always around my friends.

Thank you :)