Moon is happy

Thursday, March 16, 2006
Kept wondering for the reason.. would it be the full moon nights that is working like magic for me?!

I’m unconditionally extremely happy for two consecutive days. Amazing.

Yesterday and today I was extremely surprising myself. Don’t know how exactly. But I was very happy, to the extent that it reflected on my dealing with people. Was socializing.. talking.. laughing.. was really feeling happy from the heart.

Though, yesterday I went back to my shell very soon and continued the outing just smiling and listening, but still I was enjoying myself.

Today is another story. Was going back from work jumping with joy, was feeling very hyperactive. Went home quickly, changed my clothes, and went out to attend the opening of ACES 2006 (2nd Annual Conference for Engineering Students). Attending it made me reach the peak of my happiness and hyperactivity.

My brother is a participant in the conference. I know a lot of people there, most of them are from my school, or was with me in one of the student conferences at the AUC. I like that. Seeing a lot of people whom I haven’t seen for a long time.

Still, felt as if I’m a parent for my brother. Sometimes I feel I’m responsible for him. As if he is my little son whom I should be taking care of. Was feeling very proud of him. Asked my friends to give me feed back about how he is going. How is he progressing?! Was happy to hear a positive feed back. Was really happy.

Back to the opening. It was very nice. Wished I participated in that conference by anyway. But still, I felt the passion for it, as if I was a part of it. Found tears coming to my eyes, seeing their dream coming true. Something that they worked for very hard through the months to make it see the light. I’m really proud of them all. And I’m proud of my school graduates.

What do you think? I’m a kid, right? Small things can make me very happy. Yes, some might not understand what’s about it that is making me that happy, but I was touched in the heart. Their positive energy was spreading all over the place.. Blue, I gotta thank you, if it weren’t for you, I wouldn’t have attended. Check her post here, and another post by geraldine.

Couldn't stop myself from quoting Blue's words here, she is more expressive than I am.. She wrote,

نفسى دلوقتى اعيش لحد ما ادخل احفاد احفادى هندسة، ويبقى
ACES 2344
واقول لهم فى يوم من الأيام كان مجموعة صغيرة، صغيرة قوى... اشتركوا مع بعضهم فى حلم، لونوه ازرق سنة... والسنة اللى وراها أخضر -حبيته قوى-... وسنة ورا سنة، اوراق الشجر تتجدد، ويطلع برعم جديد... لحد ما الشجرة كبرت، واوراقها بقت بالوان كتير.. وعلى كل فرع صورة لمجموعة تانية اكبر شوية... وجزء تانى للحلم يكمل، ويترك وراه علامات طريق

اشوفكم فى
ACES 2007

وحظ اوفر لبتوع سنة رابعة

I still have my secret reasons for being happy ;)

 
posted by MoonLightShadow at 11:58 PM, |

2 Comments:

  At 3/18/2006 02:32:00 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
hello..

i dont know who r u .. but ur words could describe urself..
Moon attended ACES2006 openning.. and Moon is happy.. thats cool...

""What do you think? I’m a kid, right? Small things can make me very happy.""

let me answer.. you are yourself.. you dont need to hide ur feelings.. if u really think in this.. u'll find that these small things are really huge things.

""Wished I participated in that conference by anyway. But still, I felt the passion for it, as if I was a part of it. Found tears coming to my eyes, seeing their dream coming true.""

true work from heart lives forever.. every member in ACES2006 didnt do his-her job.. "ACES2006" is written in thier hearts..........

:) thank u :)

Ramy El-Azzazi... PR member;ACES2006
Ramy, it's me who gotta thank you and all memebers of ACES for your great effort.

I totally agree that it was written in their hearts.. I can feel this with my brother. ACES changed him, made a better person of him.

Thank you :)