Blue tagged me

Wednesday, March 08, 2006
Was tagged by Blue .

What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Simple life. Making someone happy. Affecting the life of people positively.

What is your greatest fear?
Loosing dear people.

Which historical figure do you most identify with?
none, as far as I know.

Which living person do you most admire?
All those who affected me. Whether they are my family, friends, people who just passed my life to leave their footprints.

What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
My low self esteem.

What is the trait you most deplore in others?
fahlwa, over complimenting, exagerating

What is your greatest extravagance?
Stationary, beeds, anything that has to do with crafts.

On what occasion do you lie?
May be I used to when I was a kid to get myself out of trouble, but currently I don’t, or I try my best not to.

What do you dislike most about your appearance?
Umm.. looking young.

Which living person do you most despise?
No one specifically.

Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
mashy, umm.., bas..,

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Be more self confident.

What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Being the person I am and the one I’m hoping to be.

If you were to die and come back as a person or thing, what do you think it would be?
A flower.

If you could choose what to come back as, what would it be?
The Moon.

Who are your favorite writers?
I don’t have favorite writers.

Who is your favorite hero of fiction?
Don’t have any in mind.

What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
Loosing people you love.

Where would you like to live?
Sinia desert, or Korea.

What is your most marked characteristic?
Quiet, shy.

What is the quality you most like in a woman?
I don’t like any!

What is your greatest regret?
Being an obedient student.

What OR Who is the greatest love of your life?


How would you like to die?
Without pain.

I’ll tag:
Anyone from my sidebar who would like to do it.
 
posted by MoonLightShadow at 12:02 AM, |

4 Comments:

What do you dislike most about your appearance?
Umm.. looking young.


What!!!!
Moon, u'll appreciate this when u r much older:)..it's an advantage trust me .

P.S:
Excellent music (Y).
May be later on it will be an advantage.. but currently I don't like it.

Glad you like the music :)
What is the quality you most like in a woman?
I don’t like any!

You don't like any? any khales?
Eman, yeah I don't. May be it's about a mood, meaning, I'm in the mood of hating being a girl, so this is reflecting on my answer.