Malaaaaaaallllll

Tuesday, February 03, 2009
One of the worst things in this life is to live without having a reason to live for.. without a goal.. without a plan to carry out.. to live same exact days.. with different dates..

I wake up in the morning, not wanting to wake up.. not wanting to go to work, and do the same exact things over and over.. I go to work, and I keep saying I want to go home.. comes time to go home.. I say I want to stay and I don't want to go home.. I go home, sit in front of the T.V. then go to sleep.. comes next morning, same scenario is repeated..

I'm really sick of living such life.. not having a real goal to live for is gonna kill me one day.. I need to have a real goal.. something that I really need to do from deep inside.. not something that I'm obliged to have as a goal..

I'm a person who hates rules, simply because I follow them.. I'm not in a need for any rules.. I need to live a free life.. to do what I really want to do.. without being judged.. without being questioned about everything I do.. I need to live my life according to the person I really am.. not according my family, my environment, my community..

I don't want a single person to interfere.. I need to trust people.. to say whatever comes to my mind at whatever time.. to speak out my real feelings.. I need to feel secured.. I need to break that boredom state..
 
posted by MoonLightShadow at 11:15 PM, |

1 Comments:

hi ....
this is my first visit to your blog, the post is simply great. Good luck breaking that vicious circle....