Neutral state

Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Which is better.. to let things go without interfering, or to interfere and make things clear?! I'm bored of thinking about it.. afraid to take a wrong decision.. a decision that I might regret afterwards.. generally, I'm not a person who regrets.. however, it sometimes happens..

What is it that I'm afraid of? May be I'd hurt someone.. or may be I'd lose someone, and then will discover how stupid I was.. and if I didn't end it, I might be taking a wrong decision..

It's really confusing.. but boring.. that neutral state is really boring.. sometimes I don't see it working at all.. we are different.. he is not the one.. but other times I think "may be I won't find the one"

May be I enjoy the feeling.. but not the person.. though, I'm hating to let someone get closer.. it's really irritating me..

Started to doubt that there is something wrong in me.. I might be having issues.. I'm afraid, escaping, protecting, stubborn, contradicting…

Weird enough, I even don't feel like talking about it..
 
posted by MoonLightShadow at 10:37 PM, |

1 Comments:

  At 1/16/2009 12:06:00 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Having doubts? thinking twice? then...RUN FOR YOUR LIFE