Moon is turning Two

Monday, February 26, 2007

Since the beginning of this month, I’ve been reminding myself each day that on the 26th of it I’ll be celebrating my blog’s second anniversary. I kept planning that I should have a celebrating post for that occasion, but I was too busy to think of anything to write..

I was planning to go quickly through the posts of last year.. remember major events that happened.. major changes.. simply, re-read myself..

Actually, I didn’t have enough time to do this.. but I skimmed quickly through some.. it felt very nice.. to have recorded all these events and feelings I’ve been going through..

Most important thing is, I want to thank whoever once read that blog, and supported me by his/her kind words.. I’m really thankful.

 
posted by MoonLightShadow at 10:58 PM, |

5 Comments:

  At 2/27/2007 02:28:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Happy anniversary ya gamila :), you should really celebrate having such a nice sincere blog.
Happy Anniversary, Moon! It was really nice coming back to your blog for so long. keep up the posts and see you at the next anniversary :)
  At 3/02/2007 01:38:00 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Happy second anniversary ya MOon :) keep it up girl
  At 3/02/2007 11:33:00 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
kul sana wa inti tayibba!
Nesrina, Alina, Nerro, Arima.. Thank you girls :)

You being around for two years has been the best thing out of this blog.. Thank you :)