A good Friday morning

Friday, November 18, 2005
Good Morning :)

Woke up early today, that’s not a usual thing on Fridays, but actually I woke up to prepare and have breakfast because mum caught a flu, so I’m trying to be a good daughter and help with stuff. My plan was to go back to sleep again. But I finished breakfast and felt awake and not sleepy, so I thought, ok let me start the day early.

Brought my notebook and started writing my ‘To do list’ for today. All what I remember is, through the week I kept saying I’ll be doing that on the weekend, but I remember nothing of what I planned for. Anyways, I wrote down things I remembered. Accidentally, I turned the page and read my last ‘To do list’. Amazingly, I found it almost the same as the one I’ve written today (lol.. does that say anything about me). But this time I’m determined to do what I have written hopefully.

The weather is amazing this morning. Opened the balcony, found everything out is very quite. A Shining sun, with a nice cold breeze, the light’s reflection on some flowers I bought my mum yesterday made them look very nice.. it’s an wonderful morning.

Yesterday’s mood was :))
Today’s is :))
 
posted by MoonLightShadow at 10:04 AM, |

9 Comments:

salmetha emk .. my mommy has the flu too... :-(
Moon, I'm glad you're in such a good mood. Hope it lasts for as long as possible. And good luck with your to do list!
Thank you Eve, may your mum get well soon isA.

Thank you Kayla. Actually I'm glad to be in such a mood :D
My to do list.. umm.. you can guess what happened with it :DD
Hey Moon, nice blog changes ;), it fits the mood as well.
You know what , when u r feeling peaceful from inside , u start seeing good things clearly and even see the bright side of everything.
:) really happy for u .
  At 11/19/2005 05:08:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Masha2allah...keep it up ya Moon, really glad to come and find the :) moods thing...the new template is super cool, colorful keda to go with the mood, may all your day are filled with :)s
  At 11/19/2005 05:15:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
I posted the Anonymous comment ya Moon, clueless why it came out anonymous though :)
Glad you are feeling well these days ,and the new layout's colors of your blog is very suitable with the mood.
Thank you Rain, Nerro, and Nightlegend :)
I'm glad you liked the new changes, I thought I should reflect the good mood on how my blog looks like.

But seems that I envied myself and I'll be back to the other mood :(

Hope things will remain going fine!
Smile Moon ... bad days go just as they come... mafeesh 7aga testahil ya gameela..

PS. I love the new look