Friday, July 08, 2005

Umm.. it has been sometime. I must admit I missed being here, seems I became a blogging addict. I just came from the North Coast, going tomorrow to el 3ein el so7’na, and will be back at the same day.

Saturday, I’ll be having a lecture by IBM, then on Sunday I’ll be having an exam for IBM. After I finish I’ll be going back to the North Coast for another week.

Well, I had my results out.. got a total grade of very good and an excellent for the graduation project. I wonder why I wasn’t happy as I expected.

I had a horrible time there looking for an Internet connection coz I needed it urgently. Finally, after looking for a long time I found an Internet café. I really hate them. I feel distracted and less comfortable than being at home.


What else happened there? umm.. nothing. It was boring.. boring. Morning at the beach then watching TV by the afternoon or sleeping, nothing more. Thinking about it, I realized that I’ve been going to the same place for 13 years!! Amazing, I must be bored by now. I go to the same place, with the same people, and do the same things for 13 years. It’s time to say enough.
 
posted by MoonLightShadow at 2:03 AM, |

6 Comments:

IBM, North Coast & el 3ein el so7’na !!
eh ya 3am el busy.. :PP

alf mabrook ya amar
w 3o2balna ya rab
  At 7/08/2005 02:33:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
hey zeemoonlightshadow girl,

I couldn't contact you faster than this. It seems you're bored that you don't even come online yahoo messenger anymore.

Anyway, I have an offer for you. A one-&-a-half month of concentrated peace of mind. It's your chance now trust me!

All the peace of mind in the world! A yoga course that starts on the 17th of this month, and ends on the 8/31th. It will be Sunday, monday, tuesday & wednesday from 4:45 to 5:45 pm

Life is about choices and you can't miss practicing the most rewarding effort in life. The effort to peace your mind through mind-brain-muscle synchronization! IT ROCKS!

But I know that being shy, you won't come, though at least I gave it a try ;)
  At 7/08/2005 02:38:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Forgot something to say... if there is 1% possibility you will come, try to tell me before the 10th (first day of subscription), because this is when the registration starts and I will subscribe to two other friends of mine as well.

I am telling you this cause after the 10th, there's no room for you baby, cause there are so many Egyptians who know the real value of Yoga :P :D
  At 7/08/2005 02:39:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Oops, one last thing. It's 150 L.E :)
ALF MABROOK YA BASHA 3AL NATIGA.. WL 3EN EL SHO3'NA
3o2bali YA RAB
W ba3deen fi el arr da b2a ya Shex :P

3o2balak isA :)

Umm.. Arto, I know the real value of yoga. But I'm sorry this 1% possibility isn't there yet. You know my reasons, don't u?

Thank you ya bluelue.. w 32balek keda isA :)