Classics work like magic!

Friday, June 03, 2005

When I was in the high school (thnwya 3ama), I used to study Math while some classics are playing. I used to enjoy them very much. And thank God I did well in my Math exam.

Now, I’m supposed to be studying, but I just can’t open a book or look in any papers. Amazingly, when I turned some of those classics on, I sat for hours studying without being bored or anything, and did make a good progress.

It’s amazing what this music does.
 
posted by MoonLightShadow at 10:02 AM, |

2 Comments:

  At 6/04/2005 12:35:00 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
I totally agree with u Moon.
That's why elbernameg elmoseeqy is my favourite radio station, very relaxing indeed.
Good luck in the exam ;)

R
Yeah.. and let me tell you this.. it really worked.. I never thought I'll do that well in the exam :D