I just wanted to get that out of my head

Sunday, May 29, 2005

It’s about 4 a.m. now. I had my first exam for the final year. It wasn’t that bad. On the contrary, I think I did well.

At the time being, I’m supposed to be either asleep or studying. Apparently I’m doing neither of them. I feel I have all those interfering thoughts that I want to get out of my head. A very unique combination of thoughts, I even feel they aren’t going together, not the same mood. But what can I do, things are just happening around me, and I’m affected by all incidences no matter how small they might be.

Be it the referendum and all the accompanying incidences, or these conflicts happening inside myself concerning my rules and beliefs, or that fake rumor of my best radio announcer leaving the radio. Three totally different thoughts, but they exist all in the same place, in my head.

Talking about the referendum, I believe I have nothing more to say about all the happenings. I just wonder when would that ever end?! If it’s ever going to end.

As for that inner conflicts I’m having, that’s a long story, don’t want to get into it’s details at the moment.

Now to the last thought, I guess for you to understand that, I first should tell you about my addiction to radio… Umm.. it’s along story, and I feel like sleeping now, tell you about it tomorrow.


 
posted by MoonLightShadow at 4:27 AM, |

2 Comments:

lol, at last I found someone who share me the same thing ...

Me too spend alot of time thinking the time before the exam. But I usually sleep earlier than you.. ;)

As an advice, to stop thinking, you can read something before slepp so you at last think at one thing only :P...
LOL..

It always happens with me before exams.. That endless thinking of many things.

I guess ur advice will work.. especially reading a boring book :)