Thoughts of a normal young Egyptian lady

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Being a normal Egyptian citizen, I was somehow concerned with the trials for a political reform. When it was time for submitting to get the voting cards, I went to get mine, though nothing from this political reform trials were announced yet.

I thought it would be such an easy task to vote for people who deserve to be voted for. But it turned out that it’s not such an easy task, at least for a person like me.

I’m a young lady with average intelligence, and I’m not very much into politics, though I’m concerned to know what’s going on around me. What would it be the criteria for me to base my selection upon?! I know nothing about these people, and if I’m gonna base my vote on the little knowledge I know or hear about, then I believe I’d elect none of the names that might go for the elections.

I hate to be submissive, I hate to be passive, though at the same time I can’t deny that I feel it’s of no use.

I’m planning to go for that estefta2 on 25th of May, but at the same time, I can’t form an opinion.. What’s good?! What’s bad?! I feel it's all vague.
 
posted by MoonLightShadow at 5:16 PM, |

0 Comments: