...

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Depressed and feeling down.. that’s my status.. don’t ask me why, coz I myself don’t know. Feel that I’m fed up, feel that I can’t stand it anymore, but what is that?! I don’t know.

Want to scream, shout, cry my heart out.. but what to say?! I don’t know.

I’ve got nothing to say, though a lot to be said, would anyone listen?! And if they listened, would they understand?! And if they understood would they ever appreciate?!
 
posted by MoonLightShadow at 10:08 PM, |

4 Comments:

  At 4/19/2005 03:34:00 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
I'm ready to listen MoonLightShadow
sincerely,
R
Listen?..
always did & always will

Understand?..
I'll do my best, that's for sure

Appreciate?..
that's wat friends for, my friend..:-)


This Too Shall Pass
moony.. w ana kaman.. lets have a screaming party.. where u can listen to all.. and get none...

let me share you my DEAREST friend..
U WORLD STOP IT, I WANT TO GET OFF

i'll always b there 4 u..
remember..ALWAYS
R, Shex, Blue.. Thank u for being there :)

But don't blame me for giving u a headache ;)