Spring is here again!

Sunday, April 27, 2008


It was that early morning day, while I was hurrying up to work.. was down in the street, getting into my car.. when I realized that thing on our balcony’s edge.. it was all filled with purple flowers.. I paused for a second.. couldn’t imagine one year has passed since I last saw those beautiful flowers..

How couldn’t I realize they are here again?! Spring time is here, but I’m different.. I can remember two years ago, how was I realizing the beauty everywhere.. how couldn’t I see any beauty this year?! I missed the spring plants fair at the Orman.. I used to go several times.. I used to wait impatiently for it to start.. this year I totally forgot about it!

What happened to me?! Why can’t I realize beauty around any more?! Am I too much drowned in that dull day to day life?! or may be I changed.. I’m not the same person I was a year ago?! Why am I left to this life to control me?! Why do I feel weak.. I no longer fight for things I wanted.. is that I’m just trying to get down to earth.. or I’m tired of fighting for nothing..
 
posted by MoonLightShadow at 1:58 PM, |

1 Comments:

  At 4/30/2008 10:09:00 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder , ugliness too.