Sleepless

Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Not sure what is it that’s making me sleepless for a couple of days now.. I wake up early in the morning, and I can’t sleep before 3 a.m.

Unfortunately it’s that working mind of mine.. it keeps working and working.. thinking of different things at the same time..

In an attempt to fall asleep.. I’ll just try to empty my mind and list down things I’m t thinking of..

-All MBA related stuff; GMAT exam, years of experience, short in time for the deadline, ELPT vs. TOEFL, reasons why I want to join, am I up to it?!, will I be able to pass through it?! All exams are scheduled after the deadline, should I apply now or wait for the next semester?!

-Mr. X; trying to understand everything he is doing, reading between the lines..

-Work; the zillion things I’m in charge of.. how will I handle all this?! Am I a good professional person.. how would I work more effectively?! How would I make the best out of my work time?!

-N’s outing; trying to think of something creative, thinking of people that I’d ask them to share..

-Mum; how things will be going with her, is there any hope of complete recovery and seeing her as active as she used to be?!

-Personal life; needing someone to share my life with.. and wondering if I’ll ever find any?! Wondering about the rules I put for myself, how far am I abiding by them.. do I have any rules at the first place.. do I really need to define a new set of rules.. how am I seen by others.. what is it that I need to change about myself to be a better person?!


Still Sleepless!
 
posted by MoonLightShadow at 1:53 AM, |

2 Comments:

  At 4/23/2008 03:48:00 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Check this for ur GMAT exam:

http://www.gmattutor.com/?gclid=CL3gmOT-75ICFQ5hMAodCCrWxA

Best wishes :)
Thank you :)