Venus

Monday, January 23, 2006

Her voice quickly penetrates to the heart.. an amazing voice that you can rarely hear. She was accompanied by another two amazing voices. They took us from one nice song to another more beautiful one to a third amazing one, and suddenly we discovered we had to go.. didn’t want to, was enjoying my time to the most with a collection of my favorite songs sang by the best voices I’ve heard.

That was a light songs with piano concert that I attended last night at the culture wheel for a group of three called Venus. I guess it’s one of the best concerts I’ve ever attended.
 
posted by MoonLightShadow at 9:46 PM, |

2 Comments:

Glad you enjoyed the evening ,I hope that this singer comes one day to Alex to perform.
Thank you Night :)
As soon as I know she is performing in Alex, I'll let you know, or you could come to Cairo, she deserve it.