It’s not feeling the same anymore

Monday, January 23, 2006
Yeah.. it’s different.. not feeling the same anymore.. I’m not happy with that, though I wasn’t happy before.

That particular time of the year meant a lot for me before.. it always recorded the peek of my happiness.. used to wait for it the whole year.. but not anymore!

However, I was waiting for the day I’ll lose interest.. I knew the day will come.. but didn’t know it will be that fast..

I still remember how I felt last year, and the year before, and the year before, and the year before… 4 years ago.

Wish the years will come back.. wish the feeling is back again..

I miss the feeling, but I can’t get it back again..
 
posted by MoonLightShadow at 10:41 PM, |

1 Comments:

فكرتينى يالظبط بنفس الإحساس اللى حسيته فى يوم ما

http://emanm.blogspot.com/2005/08/blog-post_25.html